Wanted: Service manual for NIZO 481/561/801

Jean-Louis Seguin

The closest repair manual I have seen for these cameras is for the 56-80 series, which is a similar camera, an earlier version.

There's a copy on EBAY right now-- which is probably the Oldtimer copy that's been selling for years. But even they don't have the newer models.

The closest repair manual I have seen for these cameras is for the 56-80 series, which is a similar camera, an earlier version.

There's a copy on EBAY right now-- which is probably the Oldtimer copy that's been selling for years. But even they don't have the newer models.

Thanks Jim. Have the 56 already. I think I finally found an 801. Just have to close the deal.

Jean-Louis

• 1 year later...
Thanks Jim. Have the 56 already. I think I finally found an 801. Just have to close the deal.

Jean-Louis

Hi everyone,

I am resurrecting this old thread because I never did get it and I would still like to get my hands on this manual to complete my collection.

Cheers,

Jean-Louis

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know where I can obtain this information?

Thanks.

Jean-Louis

Hey Jean

same question . . . did you ever get hold of a service Nizo manual?

Im a keen Super 8-er based in Cambridge, UK . . . with two snafued Nizo 561.

I'd really like to open them up and see if I can fix them and a service manual would really help.

If anyone reading this has one, please get in touch.

If I do open the cameras up, I'll be sure to photo-blog the whole process online.

Thanks

Si