Shooting video projection on Super-8

antony

hi there,

im about to shoot a couple of scenes on super-8 (tri-x) on a canon 1014xl camera involving video projection. I'm shooting 24fps and the video footage is PAL (partly shot on the PD-150 and partly on the panasonic DVX-100). my major concern is of course any possible complications that might surface with this setup. it doesnt really matter if theres a little flicker.

but could you people help out on anything you know about this topic.

greatly appreciated.

thanks,

antony

• Premium Member
hi there,

im about to shoot a couple of scenes on super-8 (tri-x) on a canon 1014xl camera involving video projection. I'm shooting 24fps and the video footage is PAL (partly shot on the PD-150 and partly on the panasonic DVX-100). my major concern is of course any possible complications that might surface with this setup. it doesnt really matter if theres a little flicker.

but could you people help out on anything you know about this topic.

greatly appreciated.

thanks,

antony

What type of video projection: CRT, LCD, LCOS, Single chip DLP (color filter wheel), Three Chip DLP, ?

hi,

see i didnt even realise there are that many options. anyhow, seems like it would be a LCD projector, which would make me inclined to think there'll be no problem. but fill me in with the details,

thanks a million for your help.

antony

What type of video projection: CRT, LCD, LCOS, Single chip DLP (color filter wheel), Three Chip DLP, ?