Pathé Webo Report 16

Will Montgomery

• Premium Member

Has anyone run across one of these cameras? The most recent version of SmallFormat shows an old ad for one in an article about brochures and packaging for cameras.

It looks like a well built little news gathering 16mm camera possibly from the mid to late 70's with interchangable lenses.

Has anyone run across one of these cameras? The most recent version of SmallFormat shows an old ad for one in an article about brochures and packaging for cameras.

It looks like a well built little news gathering 16mm camera possibly from the mid to late 70's with interchangable lenses.

I have a Pathe Webo Super 16. Does it look like yours?

pathe12ms.jpg

pathe29bt.jpg

pathe36gm.jpg

pathe40oy.jpg

It has a lot of the same features as a reflex Bolex but it can't disengage the spring drive.

Thanks for posting the photos, yours looks like an earlier version of this...

I hadn't run across this version and was interested in it's specs.

pathe-webo-report.jpg

Yours does look like the later electric version. I have seen it mostly in double Super 8. A rather rare camera. The only other Pathe I have seen is the Professional Reflex BTL. Although that one had a broken pelicle so I passed on buying it.

• 3 years later...

I have a Pathe Webo Super 16. Does it look like yours?

pathe12ms.jpg

pathe29bt.jpg

pathe36gm.jpg

pathe40oy.jpg

It has a lot of the same features as a reflex Bolex but it can't disengage the spring drive.

hallo people

sori to disturb but i is need help...

I have found at home an old cam from my uncel and it is pathe webo reflex 16 and it looks like one that you post.

So i have a few quest.

what is on the font of a cam below lens?

how can i change number in that black circle below 16 and that number thats just straight ahead

If you can help that would be amazing...