FOR SALE: Canon XL2

I am selling my Canon XL2 in mint condition with several different accessories. The camera is in great condition and has been handled only by professionals. I have a price in mind but am willing to negotiate. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. Will ship immediately.

Thank you,

Brian McCauley Johnson

motion.pictures@hotmail.com

• Premium Member
I suppose I should have included this in my previous post but I am selling the Canon XL2 for $3500 and that includes extra batteries, camera bag, and DV tapes. Let me know if you are interested!

Seems a bit pricey to me. I sold my XL2 two years ago that had only been used for 1 short film and still had 2 years of extended warranty for like $2800.

Seems a bit pricey to me. I sold my XL2 two years ago that had only been used for 1 short film and still had 2 years of extended warranty for like $2800.

I would definitely be willing to negotiate a price, although most XL2's on the market aren't going for less than $3000 and it's obviously not an obsolete medium yet. I appreciate the suggestion though!

• Premium Member
As a freelance, independent photo journalist, I'll offer 2000. I am aware this may be below asking-price, but i am also aware that your other option is to wait 6-18 months, or more.

$2,000 seems a bit lowball to me. Going rate on eBay is about 2,200-2,400 and higher if additional accessories are added.