Kodachrome 40

Tony Terziev

post-30914-1212352889.jpg

I am selling 8 cartridges of discontinued super-8 film stock Kodachrome 40. All cartridges except one are still sealed.

Two of the cartridges have the "process before" date 03/2006 and the rest have 11/2005. See attached pictures.

The cartridges have been stored in the fridge all the time so there should not be any problems at all with the exposure/colours.

The reason why I am selling them is because I am not going to use them (just started shooting negative) and I would rather sell

them to a filmmaker who will put them to good use. Perhaps a short super-8 movie?

Price: 250 USD (160 EUR) + shipping cost

I also have an (sealed) older Kodachrome single-8 roll from 1983. I got it when I bought my Beaulieu 4008 camera,

so I don?t know how it has been stored or if it is usable anymore. Still, if anyone is interested I will throw it in as well.

Contact me at tony.terziev@gmail.com or PM if you have any questions.

All the best!

/ Tony Terziev

post-30914-1212353026.jpg post-30914-1212353034.jpg

Hey Tony,

I'm not sure what you paid in Sweden, but I think you may have to think about your price. Those would have sold for about 15 dollars a roll in the US before it was discontinued if I recall correctly (and before the dollar dropped in value).

Best

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a lot interest, the price will be decided by the one who bids most.

The current highest bid 135$. If you're still interested then send me an email or PM me.

I would like to have a done deal within a week (june 23rd).

Best regards!

/Tony terziev

Tony:

Hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but on a shipment to the United States, is there any chance that this package would be screened by an X-Ray device?

I am also very hesitant on overseas orders due the nightmare of an experience I recently underwent with an order I placed with Super 8 Camera Shop of Germany and U.S. customs.

Thanks