Moviecam Super America Video Tap?? HELP!

ericyeong

Hi, I've bought a Super America (without manuals, not familiar with it at all..) with a full aperture gate and N35 1.85 ground glass.. got a S35 1.33 ground glass in recently, and notice that the video tap doesn't show the full picture of super 35 format (cropped on the left side).. the video split is not calibrated for S35 I guess, does anyone can help me to solve this? Do I need to change any internal parts in the tap? Or just some calibrations will do?.. Do I need to re-adjust the lens mount for the S35 set up? The lens mount doesn't has any indications for S35 or N35?? How to align if I need to? Your help would be kindly appreciated.. :rolleyes: Thanks, Eric.

• 5 months later...
Hi, I've bought a Super America (without manuals, not familiar with it at all..) with a full aperture gate and N35 1.85 ground glass.. got a S35 1.33 ground glass in recently, and notice that the video tap doesn't show the full picture of super 35 format (cropped on the left side).. the video split is not calibrated for S35 I guess, does anyone can help me to solve this? Do I need to change any internal parts in the tap? Or just some calibrations will do?.. Do I need to re-adjust the lens mount for the S35 set up? The lens mount doesn't has any indications for S35 or N35?? How to align if I need to? Your help would be kindly appreciated.. :rolleyes: Thanks, Eric.

hello I have also moviecam super

and I already modification video tap from Az spectrum in NY

andrew who nice technician for electronic part also my video tap got flicker free system

and I order for s35 modification from visual products in Ohio

peter make a new insert ring for s35

thanks