100D in S-8?

Anthony Schilling

yeah, but what about this Vision2 250D? Will we see that in Super 8? That would be a handy stock.

:D

Can we imagine that Eastman Kodak will celebrate the 40 years of this format with full choice of premium emultions in order to give the filmmakers full versatility ?

In 1998 Kodak have launched the "survellance" stcok (7274 for super 8) and in NAB 2001, Thomson was launching the Super 8 adapter for the 16mm vision gate of the Spirit Data Cine, in 2004 we saw that Kodak launched the vision2 200T and 500T in super8. All of these improvements for this gauge have demostrated good results... so it would be logical and great to have soon full choice of emultions, considering for example, Daylight for color negative & color reversal, and lower speed stock also for Tungsten and Daylight.

Regards,

Daniel Henriquez Ilic

E-6 is very clean and can be processed at home :rolleyes: I'd also imagine 100D to be quite popular in S-8, so labs may have an interest. its an amazing looking film. And from what i gather.. you could load, shoot, process, and telecine S-8 E6 reversal without even leaving the house.

E-6 is very clean and can be processed at home :rolleyes: I'd also imagine 100D to be quite popular in S-8, so labs may have an interest. its an amazing looking film.  And from what i gather.. you could load, shoot, process, and telecine S-8 E6 reversal without even leaving the house.

I agree.

Last year I developed "at home" 400 feet of super8 (E6 customized carts) with one kit of E6 Tetenal Colortec "3 baths + stabilizer" cehemicals. The critical point as always is temperature, but any film enthousiast with a base of laboratory knowledge may be able to develop that kind of film easely. (But with patience, of course).

Edited by Daniel Henriquez Ilic