SRW-1 recorder issue

Scott Dolan

Hi all,

I've been having an issue with the SRW-1 recorder when used with Genesis and F23 camera's.

I often get an error on the recorder "#0010: Telefile full" which I know refers to the fact that the telefile memory of the recorder is full, however I'm not sure how to delete the existing memory in the field (after 70 files it is full). Alternatively, I just need to be able to switch off the error message from showing in the viewfinder but still have VF Display.

Any ideas?

I know this error message does not affect recording in any way or shape, but its just annoying for the operator to have "VTR WARNING" flashing in the viewfinder if he or she wishes to monitor VF Display while shooting.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

I've been having an issue with the SRW-1 recorder when used with Genesis and F23 camera's.

I often get an error on the recorder "#0010: Telefile full" which I know refers to the fact that the telefile memory of the recorder is full, however I'm not sure how to delete the existing memory in the field (after 70 files it is full). Alternatively, I just need to be able to switch off the error message from showing in the viewfinder but still have VF Display.

Any ideas?

I know this error message does not affect recording in any way or shape, but its just annoying for the operator to have "VTR WARNING" flashing in the viewfinder if he or she wishes to monitor VF Display while shooting.

Cheers

Hi~

I solevd the problem of error code 0010 : Telefile full.

answer as follows.

1. Home + System button.

you can find Telefile Menu.

2. and delete Telefile data.

3. End Search.

4. Then "VTR WARNING" message is disappeared.