light continuity troubble

sebastian

I am about to shoot a short film with a DV CAM.

It all happens during a morning, just a couple of hours in the morning, the beginning of the morning to be exact. It has parallel stories (5 to be exact).We are going to shoot during 6 days. The light during these six days may change. What can I do to maintain a good light continuity during these six days of shooting.

I have thought of shooting with a butterfly over the characters heads almost at all times.

What else could be a good idea?

Thanks

Regards

Sebastián

How about shooting in an area which is already shaded by a tree or a building? I think soft focus back grounds would also help (DV cam :( ), as well as minimal framing of the sky, i.e., keep the frames tight on the actors. That's all I can think of, for now.

Good luck, m8.

Don't get discouraged, mate. I just meant that it might be tougher to get soft backgrounds. Perhaps you can try to shoot towards foliage or something like that. You can always control your foreground using nets, silks, muslins, etc..but the background is upto G-d.

Don't get discouraged, mate.  I just meant that it might be tougher to get soft backgrounds.  Perhaps you can try to shoot towards foliage or something like that.  You can always control your foreground using nets, silks, muslins, etc..but the background is upto G-d.

whats G-d?