SI-2K IBC Theatre Presentation

Jason Rodriguez

Hello Everyone,

For those who are visiting IBC this year, there will be a nice treat for you, and a great chance to see footage shot with the SI-2K camera system on the big-screen via 2K digital projection. This will be a wonderful opportunity to see what a "cinema-experience" with SI-2K footage can look like, so if you're going to IBC, and you have questions about how the footage will look when projected, this is an excellent opportunity and venue for that level of evaluation.

The event will be Sept. 13th at 13:30. You can contact us for more information.

We will also be demonstrating the SI-2K at the P+S Technik booth, located in Hall 11 at 11.E28.

Thanks,

Jason

• Premium Member
Hello Everyone,

For those who are visiting IBC this year, there will be a nice treat for you, and a great chance to see footage shot with the SI-2K camera system on the big-screen via 2K digital projection. This will be a wonderful opportunity to see what a "cinema-experience" with SI-2K footage can look like, so if you're going to IBC, and you have questions about how the footage will look when projected, this is an excellent opportunity and venue for that level of evaluation.

Hi Jason,

since I won't be able to make it to the IBC I was wondering whether you'll be at Cinec too?

Thanks, Dave

Yes, the SI-2K will be displayed in the P+S Technik booth at Cinec as well, although I'm not sure about any large-venue screenings there. You would have to contact P+S Technik for more information on any other events outside of Cinec like that.

Thanks,

Jason