bleach bypass

hi,

is here anyone, you has experience with a bleach-bypass-development?

at the moment, i prepare a low-budget filmproject, which plays in a small mountain valley in france. we will shoot on 16mm...for this story, i need a desaturated look, pale skintones and pastel colors. so..the bleach bypass could be the right choice!?

-Or is it possible to simulate the same effect with a good color correction in the post? Is it possible to create the same look, especially the touch of "silver" in the images??

-I'm worrying about the small contast latitude, how much is it when you shoot on kodak vision2 50D (7201) or 250D (7205)? When i create the look in the post, i'll have a higher contrast-latitude...more information...and more safety!? is it right?

-when you compare the bleach bypass with ENR...what are the differences? i heard, that it is possible to regulate the intensity...so could be easier to find the right look!?

are there mores differences between these two procedures?

thanks for the help...i'm sorry for my bad english!

• Premium Member

Hi please do a search here for bleach bypass. This topic (and your questions) have been covered here many many times before.

After going through some of the earlier stuff you have more questions, then post them here.