Kenya shoot

A.Burak Turan

Hi all,

I'm just moving out for a commercial shoot in Kenya, equipment is coming from South Africa and i'm taking my 1st Ac with me. I have a chopper shoot with nose mount and quad bike shots. The co-prod company is Blue sky film which seems very good till this point. Anybody having experience shooting in Kenya i'll be glad to receive some comments. Any security issues or diseases that we should be informed of...thanks

best,

Edited by A.Burak Turan

Hi Burak

I've shot in Kenya some years ago. It was a great experience. Blue Sky Prod were good.

Make sure you have all your jabs. Hepatitis A & B, Diphteria, Typhoid and so on. Check with your doctor. Are you going outside Nairobi?

Saw your Tryg commercial, very nicely shot. It's been showing a lot here in Denmark in a very shortened version. What's the music in spot?

Enjoy Kenya

Marcel

Hej Marcel,

Thanks a lot for the info it will be very helpful. Nice to hear that you liked the Tryg tvc, i'll learn the music track and will let you know.

Best,

burak

Hi Burak

I've shot in Kenya some years ago. It was a great experience. Blue Sky Prod were good.

Make sure you have all your jabs. Hepatitis A & B, Diphteria, Typhoid and so on. Check with your doctor. Are you going outside Nairobi?

Saw your Tryg commercial, very nicely shot. It's been showing a lot here in Denmark in a very shortened version. What's the music in spot?

Enjoy Kenya

Marcel