Good Film/Cinematography Schools

• 3 weeks later...
If you could list schools with a film making major/cinematography major and have varsity soccer division 1, 2, or 3. If you could list some information about the school too that would be cool.

Thanks

Dannykola

I am in my last year at Cal State Northridge in the film production major w/ emphasis in cinematography. As for soccer, I am pretty sure we are d2. but the film program is pretty good, they do a pretty good job keeping equipment up to date and the classes are pretty good. Every semester, one of the senior projects gets picked as the arri project, and arri foots the bill for a majority of the shoot and lets you shoot on a spankin' new arricam.

at the end of the day, its just school, you can take as little or as much away from as you want, it's not going to land you a job like an accounting degree but I feel learning in general is always a good thing... plus its a state school, super cheap.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
If you could list schools with a film making major/cinematography major and have varsity soccer division 1, 2, or 3. If you could list some information about the school too that would be cool.

Thanks

Dannykola

I am not sure if you are interested in workshops in Cinematography ... in any case www.lightextreme.com offers workshops in Cinematic Expression in Los Angeles and in Italy