NYC meetup

Annie Wengenroth

Any of you NYC guys want to meet up sometime, talk shop, have a coffee/drink? It's always fun to meet new people. I was thinking we should have a winter support group this year. Bonus points if you have one of those special lights that simulate sunlight. :lol:

p.s. Punch and pie.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

JD Hartman, you are awesome and amazing. Please clear out your Inbox so I can send you a reply message about your machine shop!

So whoever's interested in meeting up either tomorrow or sometime this weekend, give me a call at 617-529-0679 since I often neglect my private messages too!

OH NOES! I GAVE MY PHONE NUMBER OUT ON THE INTERNETS! :P And I used way too many exclamation points in this post!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, unfortunately, we've all missed the deadline. What about THIS weekend though 14th or 15th February '09? Preferably a place with the facilities to dispense inebriating liquids ;-)

Annie, Adrian? Either of you down?

Well, unfortunately, we've all missed the deadline. What about THIS weekend though 14th or 15th February '09? Preferably a place with the facilities to dispense inebriating liquids ;-)

Annie, Adrian? Either of you down?

Valentines day... Presidents day?? BTW Hi I'd like to get together to meet some of the NY DPs on this site

Valentines day... Presidents day?? BTW Hi I'd like to get together to meet some of the NY DPs on this site

Just shows the sad state of my interpersonal affairs at the moment. :(

Annie is down for the 14th anyway though. Adrian isn't for one of the aforementioned holidays; I'll let you guess which, Rob.

Can anyone else make it, or is it going to be another "punt"?

If need be, I can push it back 'til the 23rd.

I'll be in NYC on the 14th.. but... got "personal" things to do.....

21st I can shoot up.

Ditto for me. I forgot that we've had a 7-day week since the fall of the Roman Empire.

Adrian, since you were the one that brought up stalking, and you have potentially sabotaged my fun on the 14th, maybe I can do the stalking B)