Sign in to follow this  
James Burns

Canon GL1 Help!

I have a Canon GL1 that i shoot my movies with. It has worked fine up until a while ago when i shot footage with it that didn't show up when i played it back. My problem is this: every time i press the record button it seems to work, then when i go to review the footage its not there, like i never even shot it. My question is: Did i press a wrong button or something?! Has this happened to anyone before?! Is my Camera broke and if so can it be fixed?! I'm in the dark on this one, please help!

I have a Canon GL1 that i shoot my movies with. It has worked fine up until a while ago when i shot footage with it that didn't show up when i played it back. My problem is this: every time i press the record button it seems to work, then when i go to review the footage its not there, like i never even shot it. My question is: Did i press a wrong button or something?! Has this happened to anyone before?! Is my Camera broke and if so can it be fixed?! I'm in the dark on this one, please help!

Hello James, Does your camera play back previously recorded tapes?

If so it could be (bad news) a CCD problem. My easiest email contact is albertwwood@yahoo.co.uk let me know and I will try to advise/help if I can.

Cheers, Albert.