No super 8 develop service in Kodak

Gordon C

• Premium Member

They would probably have processed Ektachrome 64T in Super 8 for you, but no B&W film or even the Vision Super 8 stocks.

Same holds for Fuji processing. Sam's Club for instance sends color reversal Super 8 to Fuji who in turn will send it out to Dwaynes or another lab. They might accept color negative or B&W but it would most likely be returned to you unprocessed.

I was very dissappointment when I got back my film unprocessed from Kodak. CVS helped me sent out the film.

Where are you located? There are many labs around the country who process black and white super 8. It is probably the most commonly used type of super 8, so perhaps the easiest to find a lab to process it. Many places do a transfer direct to drive for an additional fee. I do it almost exclusively for super 8 now. I have it scanned as uncompressed either HD or SD, whichever the project calls for. But projecting what you have is the best way to view it.

Edited by Chris Burke

• Premium Member
I was very dissappointment when I got back my film unprocessed from Kodak. CVS helped me sent out the film.

Why not first check out the forums first and then from that knowledge base decide where to send your film? It seems like you did it in the reverse order?