Bad Crafty?

Anton Delfino

Hey all -

I was chatting with Nate Slevin, the 1st AC on this feature I'm working on, and he told me about someone who would take photos of bad craft service tables he encounters. I thought it was a great idea for a blog - a site where we can all share photos of less than desirable crafty. Please check it out and contribute if you have the time:

http://craftdisservice.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading!

- Anton

• Premium Member

Hmmm -- How about looking at the other extreme, exceptionally good crafty? What do you want to eat? What are the attributes of good choices for crafty? How about:

1. Stuff that won't spoil and get everybody sick

2. Stuff that won't make us fat

3. Stuff that won't mess with our cholesterol or blood sugar

4. And maybe it could also taste good?

-- J.S.

Hmmm -- How about looking at the other extreme, exceptionally good crafty? What do you want to eat? What are the attributes of good choices for crafty? How about:

1. Stuff that won't spoil and get everybody sick

2. Stuff that won't make us fat

3. Stuff that won't mess with our cholesterol or blood sugar

4. And maybe it could also taste good?

-- J.S.

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that also. One crafty guy actually served salmon ceviche for breakfast on a commercial I once worked on. Now that crafty guy is the Julie Delpy to my Ethan Hawke. But maybe I'll bump into him five years later in Paris, or something.

I'm sure the site will expand to include good crafty as well. But running in the low budget indie circle, I'm sure I'll be hard-pressed to find crafty that will blow my mind.

- Anton