Selling Frozen Film

Mitch Lusas

So I have some film that I'm trying to sell. Some of it will be brand new and some of it is older.

Here are the details of what I have right now:

$85 - 400' 16mm Kodak 200T 7274 - Bought New then immediately frozen and sealed in plastic bag, never thawed (three years in freezer)

$75 - 395' 16mm Kodak 200T 7274 - Bought New then immediately frozen, thawed, loaded into a camera, but ended up taking it out and placing it back in the tin and freezing again in plastic bag (three years in freezer)

$85 - 400' 16mm FujiFilm Eterna 500T 8673 - Bought New then immediately frozen and sealed in plastic bag, never thawed (three years in freezer)

If you buy all three I will throw in a can of unexposed 400' Kodak 320T. I don't know what kind of film it is, and I only know that it was in a fridge before I got it. When I got it, I immediately froze it. You will definitely want to send some of this film off for testing before using.

When you buy the film we will work out the shipping method and costs that best suit your needs. The film will be shipped from Connecticut.

Also, if you are interested I have some brand new film that I can get my hands on (16mm and 35mm). Please email me via the address in my signature if you are interested of if you have any questions.

As I have not yet gotten any bites, let's spice things up a bit.

For $200, you get all of the film listed above. So, that's the:

400' 16mm Kodak 200T 7274, frozen and sealed

395' 16mm Kodak 200T 7274, frozen, loaded, unloaded, then frozen again

400' 16mm FujiFilm Eterna 500T 8673, frozen and sealed

and

400' Kodak 320T, all I know is it was in a refrigerator when I got it, and I immediately froze it.

When you contact me for the film we will discuss the method and price for your preferred shipping. Thanks,