MORE suggestions for film processing books???

I pick up Motion Picture Film Processing and Film Technology In Post Production by our own Mr. Dominic Case and the Kodak Worldwide Film Student Program's Student Filmmaker's Handbook ALL of which are very informative, BUT I've actually been looking for MORE books on Motion Picture processing, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them! I would like some nuts and bolts information if possible, starting points on times, temp, machines, formulas ect, from which to expand on, ANYTHING that would help me more throughly understand the process of processing. Since I don't have anyone here to teach me these things, it'll be a journey of exploration through trail and error and I would prefer more trial than error if ya catch my drift. Dominic's book Motion Picture Film Processing had a few suggestions which I intend to look for:

1-Your Film and the Lab by Bernard Happe

2 Basic Motion Picture Lab Techniques (no author listed) which sounds VERY intriguing.

I have not as yet been able to find these publications but I will keep looking, in the mean time, what else ya got? B)

You should have a look on the book by Helen Hill '' Recipes for disaster''. You can find it on the web (in PDF format). Actually this is not a book only on processing, but the concept is quite interesting. It is full of tricks from many filmmakers (mostly experimental filmmakers) concerning either processing (some good recipes for processing :) ) and experimental technics.

VERY COOL, I will look for it RIGHT now, Oh BTW dude, you gots ta use your real name here, professional forum and all so please go to your controls and change it so your very helpful posts won't be deleted by the management.

IIII ALSO found something very neat on-line for reversal processing, check this out!:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:EJtgH...lient=firefox-a

• 2 weeks later...