Cine Nikkor C-mount

Hello

I have a set of Cine Nikkors: 10mm f1.8; 25mm 1.4; 50mm f1.8 and 100mm f2.8. I used them a few years ago on a Beaulieu 16mm and I was pleased with the results.

I wonder if anybody has any information about the resolution of these lenses and their use with super 16 cameras. I read that the tele lenses are inspired to "Ernostar" scheme found in the Nikkor-P f2.5, which apparently was a really good lens, while the 10mm is inspired to the Angenieux retrofocus.

Cheers

• 1 year later...
Hello

I have a set of Cine Nikkors: 10mm f1.8; 25mm 1.4; 50mm f1.8 and 100mm f2.8. I used them a few years ago on a Beaulieu 16mm and I was pleased with the results.

I wonder if anybody has any information about the resolution of these lenses and their use with super 16 cameras. I read that the tele lenses are inspired to "Ernostar" scheme found in the Nikkor-P f2.5, which apparently was a really good lens, while the 10mm is inspired to the Angenieux retrofocus.

Cheers

I have some documents, let me have your email address please.

Hello

Cheers

I've read this on an ebay auction comment :

"The resolution power is amazing, a paper shows tests of cine nikkor 25mm f1.4 by Faculty of Medicine, University of Toyo in c1961 reveal it does 350lpp at center even wide open..."

• 10 months later...