Help with converting to mp4 for my iPod?

Guest Alphonsoa

Guest Alphonsoa

Yesterday I downloaded Moyea video converter to convert swf (flash) files to mp4 for my iPod. The converter works fine and the videos come out in excellent quality when I try playing them on my iTunes, but when I put them on my iPod it only played audio and showed a black screen.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Guest Howardo

The 10 Excellent SWF Flash Converter

swf-flash-converter.jpeg

A better way of watching SWF flash on any given media platform is converting the flash files to video format compatible with the media player. To convert flash to video formats like AVI, MP4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, WMV, etc. you will need flash to video converter. In this article, we will take a close look at 10 excellent SWF flash converter.

Link: http://flash.swf-converter.com/200810/The-...nverter_43.html

1. Popular Flash Converter

Converting dwg to flash(AutoCAD to Flash, dwg to swf) is the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files, better than PDF, better than DWF. No need of additional viewer or plug-in to view flash. It is a dwg to flash converter and the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files on the web. It is a dwg viewer without need of dwg viewer. It is an AutoCAD Addins, it supports AutoCAD 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000/i and R14.

It is a freeware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.

The 10 Excellent SWF Flash Converter | Posted 10/22/2008

Easy of Use: 8 | Features: 8.5 | Conversion Speed: 8

UI skin: 8 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 8

Free Download

2. Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite

This software converts DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format (H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format (AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.).

Publisher is Cucusoft. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.

Easy of Use: 7.5 | Features: 8 | Conversion Speed: 7.5

UI skin: 7.5 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7.5

Free Download

3. Bundle: All AVSMedia products in one package

It can convert video between almost any formats, burn video DVD or VCD and SVCD, rip DVD and convert video files and cut unwanted parts and TV advertisings.

Publisher is Online Media Technologies Ltd. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.

Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 7

UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7

Free Download Guide & How to

4. DVD Flash Video Converter

It can convert flash projector, swf or flv to video, such as avi, mpeg, 3gp, mp4, mov, it offers the solutions to problems that many other flash to video converting tools cannot solve, such as video and audio asynchronization, loss of frames, audio distortion, the process of alpha channel, and the process of both internal and external Flash video(flv).

Publisher is Flash Converter. It is a freeware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.

Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 7

UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 6.5

Free Download

5. Wondershare Flash Video Suite

It includes Video to Flash Encoder and Flash to Video Converter. Video to Flash Encoder can convert various video to flash(SWF,FLV) with kinds of player templates. Flash to Video Converter can convert flash to all popular video formats for playing on PC, iPod, Zune, PSP, iPhone, and other mobile devices.

Publisher is Wondershare. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000.

Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 6.5

UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5

Free Download

6. Flash Video MX Pro

It can convert video to Flash (swf) and Flash video (flv), with functions that let other programs feel powerless and easy to use!

Publisher is Moyea Software. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT.

Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 6.5

UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5

Free Download

7. Cool All Video to FLV Flash Converter

It is professional Flash video converter software which helps to convert larger number of video formats to FLV, SWF video. It can convert so many video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, ASF, VOB, 3GP, iPhone, MOV and FLV to FLV, SWF formats.

Publisher is Cool Software. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT.

Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6.5

UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6

Free Download

8. Fish iPod MP4 converter Suite

It is a High Quality Video to iPod Video Converter designed to convert video to iPod, By using the latest video to iPod conversion technology, It can easily convert video files from various formats to Video iPod with great stability.

Publisher is iPod Video Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.

Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 7.5

UI skin: 6 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6

Free Download

9. DV DVD AVI MPEG iPod TV Converter

It is an all-in-one iPod video Conversion solution. This suite includes " iPod iTV MP4 Video Converter" and " DVD VCD SVCD to iPod Converter". It can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie.

Publisher is iPod MP4 Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.

Easy of Use: 7.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 6

UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6

Free Download

10. AVI MPEG RM MOV DVD Converter Pro

It is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It can convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version.

Publisher is VOB Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.

Easy of Use: 6 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6

UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6

Free Download

After our test, there is no spyware and adware in these 10 softwares.

Source: http://flash.swf-converter.com/200810/The-...nverter_43.html