Any books on storyboarding?

I'm a professional comic book illustrator currently drawing a horror book for IDW Publishing, and I've had some interest in storyboarding for a while. I recently came across a book called "The Art of Storyboard" written by Don Bluth and it got me thinking about storyboards again. Are there any other quality storyboarding books that relate directly to terminology and camera techniques that might help me to become familiar with the language? Ordering off Amazon without really knowing what's in the book is a little tricky. I'd much rather get some professional opinions about the books before I order.

KodyChamberlain.com

"grammar of the film language" by daniel arijon doesn't focus on storyboarding per se, but instead catalogs the possibilities of shot to shot blocking and camera positions. clearly you need no help with the art of drawing (i love your website) so this may be just what you're looking for.

jk :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Check out this interactive App eBook;

http://www.storyboardingbook.com

• Video tutorials, detailed illustrations, and other tools enable users to visualize techniques with greater clarity and understand the entire process for any non-live action production.
  • Interactive features help students and professionals to understand the finer points of storyboarding and work through problems and solutions.
  • Skill-building activities are both fun and practical, and include exercises that enable users to practice what they’ve just learned.
  • A unique collection of never-before seen guidance, comments and tips from industry professionals.

Cheers,

JavierS