BEAULIEU camera-crystal sync-barney-editor

Keneu Luca

I am taking offers for an extensive super 8 filmmaking package. It is difficult for me to give all of this up. I do most of my shooting on a 16mm Arri now. And I really need the money. But this is a great package. I may put this up on ebay as well, but first I wanted to list it here.

I took the pictures with a film camera, not digital. I placed a sign with my ebay name to demonstrate the authenticity of the auction. My ebay name is embryo4.

I will gladly take more pics if anyone has a request. However, any future pics will most likely be done with a digital camera.

Beaulieu 5008s multispeed super 8 camera (8-45 fps)

Crystal sync modified at 24fps

Serial #459339

Lens is C-mount with Schneider - Kreuznach Beaulieu - Optivaron 1:1,4/6-70mm lens Camera lens has built-in Wratten 85 filter for color correction for daylight / tungsten.

Zoom is manual or auto with power zoom function. 8, 18, 24, 45 fps. Auto / manual exposure. 25-400 ASA auto exposure settings. Shutter is Guillotine type mirrored shutter. Viewfinder includes diopter correction, full ground glass, led meter and battery check.

Please note: The power zoom and auto exposure functions do work, but I never really used them much as I found the auto zoom to be a dated function that drew too much attention to itself. And I only used the auto exposure once. I preferred manual as I do own a professional light meter. Avoiding these functions will also save your battery power.

6 screw-in 62mm filters ? perfect fit on the camera:

1. TIFFEN FL-B lens filter. Used to correct the color balance when shooting tungsten film under fluorescent lighting.

2. TIFFEN warm black pro-mist

3. TIFFEN warm soft/fx

4. HOYA skylight [1b]

5. HOYA NDx2 ? this filter is already on the circular sunshade ring ? it?s on tight to protect the glass of the lens, but removing the sunshade is easy.

6. SUNPACK c-p.l - polarizer

1 - Lens filter wallet holds 6 filters

1 - MINETTE Super 8/ regular 8mm editor viewer

Serial # 46010

1 - Original Beaulieu leather case for the camera

1 - Black custom made barney for the camera

1 - Crystal sync unit complete with cable and instructions

(this service alone is worth over $500)

1 - Original battery charger

1 - Smaller ?more modern? battery charger

1 - Original camera battery

1 - Custom made larger battery ? made by super 8 sound (before they became Pro8)

1 - Movie Making magazine

cameraclose-vi.jpg

ebaywide-vi.jpg

camera-vi.jpg

cameraclose2-vi.jpg

cameraopen-vi.jpg

camerasign-vi.jpg

crystalsyncinstruct-vi.jpg

ebayclosecrystal-vi.jpg

ebaymedium-vi.jpg

cinemavisionreceipt-vi.jpg

• 4 months later...
Thanks for replying.

Well, like I said in the beginning, make me an offer.

Keep in mind, the camera is crystal sync modified and must be sold with this feature included.

Thanks again.

Here's my email: filmboy1@msn.com

Let the haggling begin :)

• 6 months later...