Nikon D200 $700

MB-D200 Multi Power Battery Pack (two batterys or AA Rack) $160

AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 28-70mm f/2.8D IF-ED $1,500

AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED $1,600

Jacobson Sound Blimp w/ Lens tubes for both lenses above $1,000

Pelican Case 1550 (plucked for one body & both lenses) $100

Domke Original F-1 Bag $100

Package Price only $5,000.00 USD plus Shipping/Ins

Original MacBook Pro 2.16GHz / 2GB Ram $2000 (will not delete any apps... LOADED!!!)

Hey Alfeo, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask if Jacobson makes sound blimps for other model cameras, and if they all retail for around $1,000.

Thanks!

Just Nikon & Canon... blimps are $800 and the zoom tubes $275 each. Mine is used but I just had it completely refurbished. Some times he has used ones also.

Just Nikon & Canon... blimps are $800 and the zoom tubes $275 each. Mine is used but I just had it completely refurbished. Some times he has used ones also.

Thanks for the info, Alfeo. I though tall blimps were custom-made affairs.

So, is there just a generic all Canon EOS and generic all Nikon F/D blimp, or are there dedicated blimps for each style of body?

Thanks for the info, Alfeo. I though tall blimps were custom-made affairs.

So, is there just a generic all Canon EOS and generic all Nikon F/D blimp, or are there dedicated blimps for each style of body?

A few blimps may work for a few different model of cameras, for instance, mine was made for the D1x, but I've also squeezed a D2, D200 w/ battery grip and D300 into it. The foam is custom cut and the lens mount may vary not to mention the trigger electronics. Those are the different variables which may remain similar as did the pro Nikon models. The F4 would not work... so I was told from Jacobson.

A few blimps may work for a few different model of cameras, for instance, mine was made for the D1x, but I've also squeezed a D2, D200 w/ battery grip and D300 into it. The foam is custom cut and the lens mount may vary not to mention the trigger electronics. Those are the different variables which may remain similar as did the pro Nikon models. The F4 would not work... so I was told from Jacobson.

Hi, thanks for the further info.

But what do you mean by F4 not working?

• 1 month later...
NEW PACKAGE PRICE $4,000.00 USD

Still no luck selling your kit Alfeo? Maybe you'd have better luck on another site, or selling off the internet. There don't seem to be very many set photographers on here. Hell, besides you, IDK if there is anyone here that does that job primarily or officially.