WOW what an amazing little film...is this super 8?!

Brandon B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZo7IusGkmg

Would someone please school me on what kind of film this is probley filmed on!

I have been die hard about getting into super 8 because I love REAL film, and its cheaper than the rest but still so cool....I am against digital just because i love the real film look and don't want to see it fade out any more than it already has been in pop culture.

But I recently found out about this camera, the Panasonic DVX100 and I now have total respect for the quality of digital but still love film more.

So....I'm like...I want to film on super 8 so bad and keep it alive! but after seeing the panasonic digital camera i was thinking how much easier and how much money i could be saving......

and thought that most of the youtube super 8 films I see are only so good in quality. Some are brillant tho and thats what drives me to do it.

but i found this movie with super 8 in its title and flipped out because this looks too good to be super 8 film! is it?!! let me know what you think or know about this! thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZo7IusGkmg

Ah I didn't watch it all the way through the first time and I realized theres a bunch of familiar clips of music videos or something in there so its definately probley not super 8 and just a complation of random clips...but i was blown away by the first part in Vegas...thats the kind of look im trying to get outa film!:)

I wrote the guy that put the clips together and he says ALL of it is super 8! I was most impressed by the vegas strip footage at night, i'm def stickin with super 8 now after seeing footage like that...it inspires me:)