How hard is get a motor for cameflex CM3 cameras?

andres victorero

I doubth about purchasing a cameflex CM3. It looks like a very reliable camera but it does not come with motor so if I finally decide to purchase it i will need a motor.

someone knows how harder is to get one? are there any company that make crystal motor for this camera?

thanks

I doubth about purchasing a cameflex CM3. It looks like a very reliable camera but it does not come with motor so if I finally decide to purchase it i will need a motor.

someone knows how harder is to get one? are there any company that make crystal motor for this camera?

thanks

May be, you need draw attention on russian Konvas-2M camera ?

From other side, If you will have idea to connect of russian crystal sync speed motors ( 17EP-16 APK, 18EP-16 APK, 19EP-16 APK ) to CM3, can ask me and We can think about this project at details.

Other idea, If you can connect of DC motor with permanent magnet to CM3 and we can install of optical, magnetic encoder, i can connect of crystal sync speed controller.

We have a new version of controllers for russian Konvas, Kinor-16 cameras with crystal sync speeds and time lapse mode.

I think I'll have to start paying you guys for these glowing endorsements...

I am trying to post a photograph of the CM3 with our new motor etc... Can anyone tell me how to succeed at this? I have reduced and reduced the file to a mere 79KB but the upload failed due to the file being "too large" even though it seems that the system will accept 2MB. I even compressed it down to 36KB with the same result.

I have had very little satisfaction trying to place photos in this forum. But I am no genius at the keyboard...

Regards

Bruce

Seems that I worked out how to do it...

This is a recent CM3 conversion to super 35 3 perf. It also has a hard front, new handle, video assist, new paint and our 5000 motor and electronics.

There is another nearing completion.

Regards

Bruce

http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/st.../attach_add.png

http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/st.../attach_add.png

post-1339-1231380072.jpg

post-1339-1231380101.jpg