Super 8 Hire!

Steven Wyatt

Hello Everyone,

Am in a bit of a pickle at the moment, am in need of a Super 8 camera for this saturday coming, does any body know of any hire companies that might do this format? Seems like a long shot but I require the use of one for a music video which has just been lauched upon us here in Leeds!

If any body can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

I love listening to how these Brits speak--so formally structured and POLITE!!!

That'll get you nowhere on THIS side of the pond, though. If you don't throw the "F" word in there at least once, no one listens.

HAH! Just JOKING guys!

But when are you guys going to come to your senses and drop that irrelevant "u" in "color" and "flavor?"

...But when are you guys going to come to your senses and drop that irrelevant "u" in "color" and "flavor?"

...Possibly the day after those over in the US remember they speak and write a different language to "English"?! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
...Possibly the day after those over in the US remember they speak and write a different language to "English"?! ;)

There are quite a few of those little things, like, when we are very sick we go to THE hospital, a noun. When they get very ill over the water the go TO hospital, as if it were almost a verb I suppose.

As the French say vive la difference? (Or something close to that)

By the way, double plus sorry to hear of the passing recently of Mr. McGoohan. Wonderful bit of work you folks did there on the Prisoner series. OK, everyone back OT.

I also rent (not hire out) my Canon 814XL-s but you might have to be in the US to make it worth while. Sorry folks.

Sean

:blink: