The Film Group, Sync equipment

Kyle Stolis

Hello all,

If anyone knows where The Film Group has gone I would appreciate any info on them. I'm looking to get my camera sync'd and cannot find them anywhere. all the links I click on bring me to a page saying " Hometown has been shut down". Please, if you know how to contact them let me know. Thank you for your help

Kstolis

Hello all,

If anyone knows where The Film Group has gone I would appreciate any info on them. I'm looking to get my camera sync'd and cannot find them anywhere. all the links I click on bring me to a page saying " Hometown has been shut down". Please, if you know how to contact them let me know. Thank you for your help

Kstolis

i don't know where they are, sorry. i think du-all camera in nyc would do a crystal synch mod on your camera- probably expensive but worth a try.

Hello all,

Kstolis

They may still be in business. They are actually located a few blocks from my house. There name is still on the door and there have been cars in the parking lot recently. There main page was on AOL Home Town which AOL no longer supports. Try this contact info:

The Film Group

500-B Silas Deane Hwy.,

Wethersfield, CT 06109

Phone: (860) 529-1877

i don't know where they are, sorry. i think du-all camera in nyc would do a crystal synch mod on your camera- probably expensive but worth a try.

Du-All sends the cameras to The Film Group. As far as I know, they are still in business. i have a camera I want synced also.

Quick update everyone,

First of all, thank you to all those who responded, I appreciated hearing from people who have heard of The Film Group. Secondly, the information Larry Powers provided is correct. I called them at the number listed and they are still in business and looking for a new server for their web page. Thanks Larry!

Below is Larry's post with the contact info.

They may still be in business. They are actually located a few blocks from my house. There name is still on the door and there have been cars in the parking lot recently. There main page was on AOL Home Town which AOL no longer supports. Try this contact info:

The Film Group

500-B Silas Deane Hwy.,

Wethersfield, CT 06109

• 1 month later...

The Film Group

500-B Silas Deane Hwy.,

Wethersfield, CT 06109

hey larry, maybe you could get them on this site or let them know lots of people are looking for them to fix their stuff ...they were nice people when I ordered a minor part from them few years ago ...maybe they could update here if they get a web presence up and going or at least let us have an email address ...since you are just up the street, you might stop in there ...just a thought!

Edited by ROBERT L SIMON