Student needs a good lab in London

James Martin

Hi All,

I'm a student cinematographer (surprise surprise) who has recently come across a very large batch of film. It is of varying vintages and descriptions (though all Kodak Colour Neg) and I will need to get it dip tested. Does anybody know of a good film lab in London which is kind on students and kinder on the un-initiated? I know of several labs, but have no personal experience with them.

What should I expect to pay for this service?

Thanks all,

James.

Hi All,

I'm a student cinematographer (surprise surprise) who has recently come across a very large batch of film. It is of varying vintages and descriptions (though all Kodak Colour Neg) and I will need to get it dip tested. Does anybody know of a good film lab in London which is kind on students and kinder on the un-initiated? I know of several labs, but have no personal experience with them.

What should I expect to pay for this service?

Thanks all,

James.

I would check out www.iLab.co.uk - they're small so not as intimidating as the giants and fairly welcoming to the enthusiastic student who is loves film.

I don't know if they do dip testing though - but give them a cool, they're very friendly.

Best of luck,

Andy