NY Filmmaker Looking to Build Relationships

Guest Ben Feuer

Guest Ben Feuer

Allow me to introduce myself as this is my first post here. My name is Ben Feuer, I'm a graduate student at Columbia University in NY studying writing and directing. I'm looking to meet other students or young cinematographers currently working in New York. If you're looking to build resumes on some student projects, that's great. If you're just curious, that's fine too.

You can see my most recent film here; http://atavisionfilms.com/Videos/widowshalf.mp4

I would love to see reels, resumes, kit lists, whatever you'd care to send me. My email is ben@atavisionfilms.com.

Thanks for your time.

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I'm originally from New York but I moved to Florida to pursue my educational career at Full Sail University in film. My passion is cinematography and I will be graduating in march of 2012 and following graduation I will be moving back to New York. I would definitely be interested in meeting and possibly collaborating on some stuff.

Thanks for the post

-Joe Fugallo

Interested in doing any work with 16- or 35mm, am always looking to gain experience, work cheaply, with promising directors, musicians on their next project. Everyone owns/operates an HD camera, so I am not as motivated to discount my rates for these productions.

As a rule, I never work for free though (although I'll work for cost) unless, of course, you have the next "Lawrence of Arabia," scripted and all of the funding lined up :-) My experience is mostly documentary, timelapse, so I am looking to expand my reel more and more into dramatic/experimental/commercial work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ben, I'm another young DP on here, welcome! I'm based out of Queens myself, I'm always up for a new project. I seem to keep winding up in reality or promotional work but my heart's really with film. I have some stuff up (what I've been allowed!), www.dcokertv.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ben, I'm also looking to build relationships with filmmakers who I sense have special talent. I'm studying cinematography at NYU...I don't have a reel (which is why I want to build relationships so I can start filming stuff!) But here's a link to my award winning short...Contact me if you see potential and would like to work together.

http://vimeo.com/20738937