Euro mount

Ron Veto

Hello to all grips out there. Hope people are working. I've heard that the Euro mount is a good way to interlink mitchell mount to ball level head.I'd love to see one. Recommended vendors in L.A. would be cool. Be safe. Thanks.

check with Matthews Studio Equipment, otherwise ISAIA is a dealer of GFM, probably the best grip manufacturer by far!

Hi Rob, Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a good interlink between the two formats. The last time we wrote was when I was in Chaing Mai doing "Rambo". How's everything in BKK? Thanks for all the support. I hope you're working. In L.A. it's pretty dead now because of the actors strike and ??? Have a good year! Aloha, Ron veto

I have to agree about GFM. They have some of the best machined products out there. Way better than Matthews.

Click on the link.

http://www.g-f-m.net/camera/accessories/mi...t/griptool.html

Hope thats what you are looking for.

Sanjay Sami

www.thegripworks.com

Sanjay, Namaste. Thank you for the info. I spent a month in Bombay. I had a great time while there. I hope "Slumdog" really makes even more work for you.Did you work it? I'm sure that you're a busy guy. That's good. Have a good year! Aloha, Ron

I have to agree about GFM. They have some of the best machined products out there. Way better than Matthews.

Click on the link.

http://www.g-f-m.net/camera/accessories/mi...t/griptool.html

Hope thats what you are looking for.

Sanjay Sami

www.thegripworks.com

Sanjay, Namaste. Thank you for the info. I spent a month in Bombay. I had a great time while there. I hope "Slumdog" really makes even more work for you.Did you work it? I'm sure that you're a busy guy. That's good. Have a good year! Aloha, Ron