Eclair ACLII Super 16mm kit

James Baker

Over this last year I purchased several pieces of equipment as I was ready to make some 16mm shorts. I've since been diagnosed with a medical condition which unfortunately will be taking up all my time and energy from here on in. I'm saying this not for any 'sympathy', please, but only because some of the equipment (all except the camera) is brand new with the boxes, paperwork, receipts, etc., and it might sound odd as to why it's all for sale.

I'd rather deal locally (greater LA metro, OC and Ventura counties) and I don't want to go with eBay, esp. packing, shipping, etc.. And this way a buyer can see the stuff first hand, too.

I have no idea what the going rate is, although I do know what I paid. I'm prepared to take BO on anything. Everything was purchased from authorized dealers.

Please leave me a pm if you are interested. This isn't at all about the money, so be assured you'll get a fair transaction.

NOTE: I posted some sound equipment (all brand new) in another (similar worded) classified. See: "Sound equipment for sale."

1) Eclair ACLII purchased from George Zorzoli at Optical-Electro House in Culver City. Completely serviced and overhauled and converted to Super 16. Camera is in very good condition and works flawlessly. Ran only two loads of 100' film since purchase in Feb 2008. 2-100' mags, 2 batteries. PL mount and also an attachable C mount. Angenieux 15-150 zoom. Nikkor 105mm AIS lens in excellent condition.

Also a brand new Harrison changing bag, all fits in two brand new custom made cargo cases built by Charlie at Mastercases in Pacoima (the same person who makes and repairs all the Panavision cases.) Extras such as new chamois eyecups, gray cards, small slate, orange sticks etc.. All new.

2) Spectra Cine IV meter. Brand new, never used, in box, receipts, paperwork.

3) Gitzo G1340V tripod. Brand new, never used, in box, receipts, paperwork. Also brand new Kata heavy-duty tripod bag. (legs and head all fit in the bag; it's a semi-rigid bag.)

4) Vinten Vision 3 fluid head. 2 extra weight balance springs included. Brand new, never used, in box, receipts, paperwork.

Camera kit is sold. Well, sort of. I've decided to donate it to a film school. It will be put to good use, and that makes me feel good. :)

And I get a little tax break, too. ;)

And thank you to those who had expressed some interest in it.

Camera kit is sold. Well, sort of. I've decided to donate it to a film school. It will be put to good use, and that makes me feel good. :)

And I get a little tax break, too. ;)

And thank you to those who had expressed some interest in it.

James that was a very decent thing to do!

richard