ANGENIEUX ZOOM LENS *LOOK*

Russell Carey

Please help me!! I dont have the slightest clue about photography, not even sure if i have come to the right forum! I have several lens's All identical. Im trying to sell them but do not know how good they are or how you judge a lens. They are quite big at 200mm long and 80mm diameter.

The markings are as follows:

P.ANGENIEUX

PARIS

LENS MADE IN FRANCE

F.10_150mm

1:2_2.8

ANGENIEUX-ZOOM

TYPE 15 X 10B

Each moving section has a toothed gear on it (ready for motor driving) focus goes from 1.5 to 10m, zoom from 10 to 150, iris (i think) goes 2216,11,8,5.6,4, dot, 2.8,2.2 T

please help me as i am baffled with all sorts of numbers! I would like to know there value as I maybe selling these!

Thanks peops

I'm not sure what you don't know.

These are Angenieux 10-150mm zoom lenses for 16mm format cameras.

They're a rather dated design by today's standards, despite the impressive range of focal length. They will not cover the Super 16 frame. (well they would on the long end, but..)

These lenses seem to have varied in quality from unit to unit by a surprising ammount.

I used 1 or 2 that were pretty nice, most not really.

"B" in 10X15B indicates "barrel mount" meaning they can be adapted various rear mounts, you don't say which yours have.

I don't know what they're worth - look at what they sell for on ebay I guess.

-Sam

Thankyou! ! :)

Think its a c-mount? Ive tried looking on ebay and the nearest I can see is up for £300 ish. What is super 16 frame???

I also have XC-999(PAL) sony finger cameras and a sony XC-M07(PAL) which I cannot find any info on! the latter is a 0.7" colour view finder. If anyone is interested in these items then let me know because I will probably sell the dirt cheap as I dont know what there value is!! (the cameras are the same used on Formula 1 cars, Helmet mounted and car mounted, great little cameras!)

:rolleyes: