looking for reference photography

Ram Shani

hi

i am about to shoot a feature soon, and i am looking for a reference photography.

the reference i am looking for is of photographer/y who use a light source in the frame and has some gritty look.

something like "fallen angels" meet "amores perros"

thanks

Edited by Ram Shani

thanks

great reference beautiful work

anything you have pleas sand it to me:)

for general it's a 3 story feature about lonely people

and we try to evoke the film with light

1- is about a character going out from dark to light (metaphorically speaking) then going back to dark only to find here death. so i try to bring a lot of light first with light source in frame and the little by little darkness coming back in

2- story is about detective how investigat here death just to find out he is manipulated by bigger forces

i try to evoke this story in more monochrome and a lot of gray in term of contrast

3- is a story about the wife of the killer how choose not to know anything about his past even it knock on here door

i try to evoke this story with here stay in the shadow not letting the light coming in and light here life and the truth

hope i make my self clear

1- is about a character going out from dark to light (metaphorically speaking) then going back to dark only to find here death. so i try to bring a lot of light first with light source in frame and the little by little darkness coming back in

I just recently saw The Game (Harris Savides) which uses toplight on Michael Douglas' at the begining of the film to to keep his eyes in the dark and toward the end of the movie they opened up to see his eyes more as his character "opened up". I thought it worked really well, you might want to try something like that.