Skateboarding doc with a 16 mm high speed camera

"Unlike for most sports, competition has never been essential for skateboarding. Unique as well is the way it is performed in relation to urban space. The film is a poetic documentary of what skateboarding is about for those who are involved with it."

It is a half hour documentary I have made. It was shot entirely on 16 mm film, some of the scenes with a Locam high speed camera. There was a story about making of this movie on Small Format magazine 5/2008, page 17.

The full movie can be viewed here for a limited time period:

http://www.babelgum.com/html/clip.php?clipId=3005184

Please, remember to vote!

I know I know, but the distributors require that the films cannot be downloaded on the net. The film will be available on Glimz.net from 6th April. Unfortunately, viewing the film after babelgum will not be free anymore. Looking for making DVDs if people are interested.

The bebelgum player adds an uninstall tool on the program folder so it can be easily removed from your computer after watching the film. The player also doesn't include any advertisement. At first, the connection at babalgum was very slow and people had difficutlies to watch the film. I don't know if that's the case anymore.