Harris Savidas

Gareth Munden

Guest Stephen Murphy
He was doing a talk at Camerimage, 2007. It was in the little room up stairs. Was anyone there? it was very interesting indeed

I was in the second or third row asking lots of questions:-) It was a great talk.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the first row! So nice to see some peers here that were there too. I unfortunately don't have a recording or a video. Just wanted to chime in with my "I was there too!"

Does anyone remember what he said about "Margo at the Wedding." I remember he said he tried something on that film that he had never done before and that he would never do it again.

I can't remember what it was though.

Guest Stephen Murphy
I was in the first row! So nice to see some peers here that were there too. I unfortunately don't have a recording or a video. Just wanted to chime in with my "I was there too!"

Does anyone remember what he said about "Margo at the Wedding." I remember he said he tried something on that film that he had never done before and that he would never do it again.

I can't remember what it was though.

Severe underexposure

• 6 months later...
A great little "interview" with Harris Savides

http://vimeo.com/6931152

Very cool behind the scenes glimpse. I loved that. I'd very much like to see more of the interview.

Honestly though, I mean come on, the daughter comes out without checking on the status of the film crew, and starts making food? And then she goes over and sits on the couch and lays on him? That is extremely uncool in my eyes...and I'm blown away by Harris' laid back attitude to this...

But hey, it allowed for an interesting glimpse behind the scenes...

Edited by Michael Reed

• 2 weeks later...
There are people here who would kill to know how to light like the 'very over weight man'.

Yeah, the cinematography in The Game is the entire reason I'm studying to be a cinematographer right now. I hope this lecture video turns up, I'd love to see it!

• Premium Member
Very cool behind the scenes glimpse. I loved that. I'd very much like to see more of the interview.

Honestly though, I mean come on, the daughter comes out without checking on the status of the film crew, and starts making food? And then she goes over and sits on the couch and lays on him? That is extremely uncool in my eyes...and I'm blown away by Harris' laid back attitude to this...

But hey, it allowed for an interesting glimpse behind the scenes...

this was a commercial for Built By Wendy. right? i believe it would be what ad people call a "viral" campaign. perhaps i am mistaken but there is no more to this interview.