Wittner - Beaulieu

David Schmüdde

Hey guys and gals - I'm thinking about ordering some power options from Wittner in Germany for my 4008. I can't find much about people's experience with the company - which I'm assuming is a good thing - nothing to complain about.

How's the equipment? Reliable? Is it not often discussed b/c most people make their own accessories for the Beaulieu? I wish I had the equipment to do so :-/

Anybody want to offer us some thoughts? Even good ones? How long should I expect an order to take from Germany --> Chicago.

Thanks,

Schmüdde

• Premium Member

Hi, i've been dealing with them for a few years now, they are a great company. Highly recommended, i puchased a 4008 dummy batt and lead from them, stock is brand new..... They take paypal too!!

Same as above : highly recommended, guys are professionals, emails are always answered, service is good, paypal accepted...

Just a few remarks :

- shipping costs can be a bit expensive but packaging is always good and delivery times are quite short (when products available)

- catalog is only in German...but you can send your requests/questions in English