Time Lapse with Bolex EBM

Elliot Rudmann

Hello! I am curious to see if there are any timelapse motors that would work properly on my Bolex EBM. I emailed Clive Tobin and he said that his TTL mounting screws won't line up with the EBM on the side, and that some people solve this issue with an adapter plate or simply by using a strong rubber band to hold it. Does anybody have personal experience with it on their EBM? Are there other motors that would work better? I appreciate your responses. Thank you!

Elliot

Hello! I am curious to see if there are any timelapse motors that would work properly on my Bolex EBM. I emailed Clive Tobin and he said that his TTL mounting screws won't line up with the EBM on the side, and that some people solve this issue with an adapter plate or simply by using a strong rubber band to hold it. Does anybody have personal experience with it on their EBM? Are there other motors that would work better? I appreciate your responses. Thank you!

Elliot

Hi Elliot,

I believe the ITSM/BXAC or ITSM/BXDC motors made by JKCamera will mount to the EBM holes.

Cheers,

Jean-Louis