Scene files for Panasonic HDX 900?

Sebastien Audinelle

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get good scene files for HDX 900 cameras, I was also wondering about the lens files. How do you set the cameras to recognize which lens is on? Do I need a DIT or can I get lens files for specific lenses somewhere.

By the way the lens are Fujinon, one is a 17x7.6 BERM M-48 and the other is a superwide

HA 13x4.5 BERM-M48B. The idea is to have the two cameras match when shooting multiple cameras.

I hope someone can help, and thanks for such a great forum.

Thanks, Sebastien.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get good scene files for HDX 900 cameras, I was also wondering about the lens files. How do you set the cameras to recognize which lens is on? Do I need a DIT or can I get lens files for specific lenses somewhere.

By the way the lens are Fujinon, one is a 17x7.6 BERM M-48 and the other is a superwide

HA 13x4.5 BERM-M48B. The idea is to have the two cameras match when shooting multiple cameras.

I hope someone can help, and thanks for such a great forum.

Thanks, Sebastien.

Hello,

links to scene files and video

FLICKR

VIMEO

DVXUSER_1

DVXUSER_2

All the best

Gabriel Bordas DP

gabriel@terravisionpictures.com

www.terravisionpictures.com

Barcelona - Transilvania

Hi,

Juliet Verni over at Abel Cine Burbank has 4 scene files you may like. I have them loaded into my HDX-900 and am very happy with them as optional baseline "looks". She can also build a lens file for you too. :)

Rob Macey

Hi,Rob!

I'm in the way to shoot some shorts with my students of academy.I intend to use HDX900,but to be frank I have some doubts about the filmlook quality.I have seen the short "Anthems of war" which I liked a lot.

Do you have a good experience on using it for short films.Which options are the best?

best wishes

Gavrosh

Juliet Verni over at Abel Cine Burbank has 4 scene files you may like. I have them loaded into my HDX-900 and am very happy with them as optional baseline "looks". She can also build a lens file for you too. :)

Rob Macey