my new website

First, you should have posted a proper link. What does not doing so mean? That you can't be bothered? Or you haven't got the hang of the technology? Like, seriously.

And no-one's going to fund a film from an on-line radio advert.

The fact that you're approaching it this way shows you have no experience of raising film finance, nor it would seem access to a camera to shoot anything. You would be a very big financial risk.

Your main protagonists' goal is the acquisition of... a council flat? That is so parochial. What's the jeopardy? That they don't get one? Who cares? OK, I lost interest after a minute and maybe it picks up later, but that's too late. You have to hook them from the outset.

'supported by the UK film council'? Err, obviously not. That doesn't look good either. The moment people think you're stretching the truth you've lost any chance of getting money off them.

My advice - join the NPA and do their up-coming film producers course and learn how it's really done.

And yes, I got out of the wrong side of bed this morning... :ph34r:

Thanks Karel,

You can enter the website and see all of the work we have all put into the project so far...including a trailer, several scenes, photos of the collaborators, cast list including Philip Barantini ( 'Ned Kelly' with Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom ) etc. And yes I have been funded by the UK Film Council so far...they provided all of the script development money.

May I suggest a new mattress.

best

rob spence

I thought I had entered the site. :huh: Never mind.

Getting help from Northern Film and Media, who themselves get funding from the UK Film Council, is not really being 'supported by the UK film council'. Your saying so is transparently hype. Maybe you don't want to hear that, but if I'm thinking it then so will others. And as son as they do you'll have lost some credibility.

My 2p.

I thought I had entered the site. :huh: Never mind.

Getting help from Northern Film and Media, who themselves get funding from the UK Film Council, is not really being 'supported by the UK film council'. Your saying so is transparently hype. Maybe you don't want to hear that, but if I'm thinking it then so will others. And as son as they do you'll have lost some credibility.

My 2p.

Hey Karel - ever hear the phrase: "there's a difference with leveling with somebody and leveling them?"