miniDV to 35mm film

dineshrai

hi,

i am a new to this world i came to know that we can shoot in miniDV camera and below it to 35mm print,is there is any problem in this method.

Hey I don't know what city you live in - but I did a 2 mintue test from mini dvd to 35mm - wtih Swiss effects - and well if you happen to be in new york maybe we can hook up and see it - if you can arrange for a 35 projector - kevin

hi,

i am a new to this world i came to know that we can shoot in miniDV camera and below it to 35mm print,is there is any problem in this method.

Hello,

I run a film post production company in hollywood,ca. i would be happy to demo a test of 1-2 minutes of your footage for FREE. if you like what you see. We can talk more.

check out my site

http://www.opticalcameraservice.com

i can shoot what ever you give me to 35mm.

sd,hd,red footage,35mm. etc.

best regards,

john monceaux

president

Optical Camera Service,Inc.

818 726 3924

by the way

shooting 720X480 resolution to 35mm means effectively filling the picture area of 1828X 1332. it is a significant scale. i have done it for people. but the results aren't bad. but they are what you would expect. also depends on the action in the footage, as well as lighting.

we can talk more if you would like.

Hello,

I run a film post production company in hollywood,ca. i would be happy to demo a test of 1-2 minutes of your footage for FREE. if you like what you see. We can talk more.

check out my site

i can shoot what ever you give me to 35mm.

sd,hd,red footage,35mm. etc.

best regards,

john monceaux

president

Optical Camera Service,Inc.

818 726 3924

by the way

shooting 720X480 resolution to 35mm means effectively filling the picture area of 1828X 1332. it is a significant scale. i have done it for people. but the results aren't bad. but they are what you would expect. also depends on the action in the footage, as well as lighting.

we can talk more if you would like.

I'm shooting a feature in FL on HDV, 720p 24. How does this format fend on a 35mm print? We would like to get one if possible, I an arrange to send some sample material for a test if it is possible. Send me an email: jjfb985@gmail.com, I'd like to disscuss it and possibly get some prices.

I'm shooting a feature in FL on HDV, 720p 24. How does this format fend on a 35mm print? We would like to get one if possible, I an arrange to send some sample material for a test if it is possible. Send me an email: jjfb985@gmail.com, I'd like to disscuss it and possibly get some prices.

it boils down to resolution. 2k academy formatting is 1828 X 1332. you will need a proportional blow-up that scales the 720p to fit this resolution. i would be happy to shoot you out a demo test of your material. my email is service@opticalcameraservice.com

I will need a hard drive with your final output at the highest resolution and best quality(least compression) possible. i will take care of any blowups or linear to logrithmic conversions.

the film recorders shoot out cineon or DPX image sequences. I will handle this conversion.

lets talk soon,

John Monceaux

President

818 726 3924