about lens OKC

thierry goron

Hello everybody I need some informations about OKC lens ( to by some new lens on Ebay) . I want to know what are the differences between the the OKC 1 , OKC 2 , OKC 3 ,4,5 ....10 , OKC 11 . Best regards . Thierry Goron.

You can visit of my pages :

http://www.geocities.com/kinor35/lenses/lens.htm

The russian lenses have name of optical block.

If the lens have name : OKS-1-50-6, this name show, what lens have optical block o OKS-1-50-6 inside.

But, a few lenses with similar names OKS-1-50-6 have have different body and different lens mount.

That's why, you need check, what kinds of lens mount have lens.

The lens mount can be for Konvas-1/1M ( OST-18), Konvas-2M,( OST-19), Kinor-35H and other .

The all russian lenses have system of building of name of lens.

For example.

OKS-1-50-6 show:

OKS - the short name of " lenses of cine camera "

digital "1" - show number of design of opticval scheme,

50 - the lens of 50 mm,

digital "6" - number of modification of main optical scheme.

That's why, if you wish know of difference between OKS lenses, you need know of number of fucsin distance ( 50 mm ) and version of optical scheme (1 ).

After you can compare of optical chanarcteritics of every version of lens.

I have many technical inforormation of russian lenses, optical schemes, result of test and measuring.

Thank you Olexandr for the informations , you speak about OKS (in your pages olso ) but on ebay many lens item'name is OKC , do you think is a name's mistake ? My camera is a M1 ( OST 18 lens mount) . Regards . Thierry .

Thank you Olexandr for the informations , you speak about OKS (in your pages olso ) but on ebay many lens item'name is OKC , do you think is a name's mistake ? My camera is a M1 ( OST 18 lens mount) . Regards . Thierry .

DOnot worry about difference between words OKC and OKS.

The matter is that, we do not have of standardized version of name of russian lenses on english, thats' why, a some guys use word OKC, because, this is work show like original russian name.

But, a some guys translate of russian word OKC on english like OKS.

Any case, OKS and OKC two versions of name of russian professional lenses, made at LOMO.

You told about M1. You mean Konvas 1, KSR-1, KSR-1M camera ? with OST-18 lens mount.

Konvas-1, cameras can have prime lenses of Krasnogorsk factory.

Thsi is lenses had name RO-61 28 mm, ( original russian name PO-61) RO-56(PO-56) 35 mm, RO-3-3M 50 mm, RO-2-2M 75 mm, Jupiter-11, 135 mm.

This is was very good lenses too.

This is lenses have OST-18 lens mount and compatible with Konvas-1M camera too.

The russian lens production industry had a few optical manufacturer ( LOMO, Krasnogorsk, other ) and every optical manufacturer had research institutes and design offices.

That's why, the every manufacturer of lens had different names of lenses.

LOMO had lenses OKS( OKC ), Krasnogorsk RO.

But, a some cameras, made at Kransogorsk factory had OKC lenses with original , camera style lens mount.

Any case, If you wish compare of 35 mm Konvas-1, 1M lenses RO-56 35 mm and OKS-1-35-1, OKS-6-35-1 ( from set of Konvas-1M camera ) need compare of optical schematic of optical block, diagrams of optical test and results of optical test.

And, the test photos can show you real difference of lenses too.