Recomendations on where to buy UK

Chris Lambert

Hi Everyone

I am currently searching for the Sony PMW-EX3's best price and after shifting through several scam sites have come across what is hopefully a good price from a legit site www.provisualdriect.co.uk. Can anyone please advise on any other legit bargain sites? (The Uk warranty is obviously a big +) Or any other good sites that may top their price? Which at just under £6000 i could be unlikely.

Apologies if this is the wrong location to post, I am very new to the site and am still learning its wonderful workings.

Thanks all

Chris

CHRIS LAMBERT,

HOW ARE YOU DOING? MY NAME IS DAX AND I AM A PRODUCER IN ATLANTA. I SAW YOUR REQUEST LOOKING FOR A PMW EX3. UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE ONE. HOWEVER I JUST WANTED TO ASK IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE PMW EX1. I AM A CURRENT OWNER OF A BRAND NEW EX1 AND I'M LOOKING TO SELL. I HAVE SET THE AT 5500, BUT I AM WILLING TO NEG. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THE CAMERA DOES INCLUDE A LIGHT PANEL WITH IT.

CHRIS LAMBERT,

HOW ARE YOU DOING? MY NAME IS DAX AND I AM A PRODUCER IN ATLANTA. I SAW YOUR REQUEST LOOKING FOR A PMW EX3. UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE ONE. HOWEVER I JUST WANTED TO ASK IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE PMW EX1. I AM A CURRENT OWNER OF A BRAND NEW EX1 AND I'M LOOKING TO SELL. I HAVE SET THE AT 5500, BUT I AM WILLING TO NEG. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THE CAMERA DOES INCLUDE A LIGHT PANEL WITH IT.

Thanks Dax but it is the Xm3 I am looking for and I'm not so interested in second hand camera's best of luck in the sale though.

I work at Visual Impact Bristol. What part of the country are you based in? We have 10 offices now around the UK so chances are you're pretty close to one of them.

Give someone at your local a call and they should be more than happy to demo stuff to you and thrash out a good price.