Krasnogorsk 3 Accessories

Ryan Andrzejewski

Through the wonders of Ebay, I've just secured a K3 super 16. But I;d like to get some accessories for it. Any idea where to find just the pistol grip, lens hood, etc?

Any word on a new crystal sync for the K3?

Today, you think about crystall sync speed motor for K-3.

Tomorrow, you will think about 120 m film magazines.

May be, the better, to choose of Kinor-16 SX-2M camera ? 30m, 120 m quick change film magazines, electrical motor can be convert on crystal sync speed, time lapse, remote control.

Wide angle lens 6 mm, zoom lenses 7.5-75 mm, 10-100 mm, 12-120 mm, prime lenses up to 300 mm.

You can ask me about K-3 accessories and lenses.

Lens hood can be hand made only.

• Premium Member

Olex has a good point. If you want a motor for a K3 consider picking up a Canon Scoopic. Once you buy the motor and install you're looking at a $700 camera and there are better options with motors already installed. Kinor is a nice option but perhaps not as easily handheld as what you're used to.

Through the wonders of Ebay, I've just secured a K3 super 16. But I;d like to get some accessories for it. Any idea where to find just the pistol grip, lens hood, etc?

Any word on a new crystal sync for the K3?

What did you pay? I'm trying to sell my regular K3 (M42) with all of those accessories you listed for $150 plus $20 shipping.

• Premium Member

@ Will: a Scoopic isn't and never will be Super 16 (despite the Ultra 16 mods).

@ Ryan: Crystal sync may be had from tobincinemasystems.com

Is it really worth investing more for a sync motor and battrey than the body you had originally paid for? (probably twohundred bucks)???

Your first short probably costs you ten times at least so why go with a camera that probably doen´t even have a Super 16 viewfinder. Even if people sell loads of film stuff on ebay: the good stuff doesn't come easy and cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
@ Will: a Scoopic isn't and never will be Super 16 (despite the Ultra 16 mods).

Although I never actually said the Scoopic was S16, it HAS ben done and CAN be done. Its just prohibitively expensive to do. U16 of course is extremely easy and cheap on a Scoopic.

@ Ryan: Crystal sync may be had from tobincinemasystems.com

These have been discontinued for some time now and are only found rarely on eBay or with a few dealers who want to sell the entire camera with the motor for over $1000.