Which book would you recommend for me?

I am a 22 year year old wet-behind-the-ears cinematographer here in LA. I have a degree in Photography and that is my current professional trade.

Over the last year my friends and I have developed a production company and although we're very up on digital video cameras, I feel that I could use a background in the lingo and operation of motion picture film cameras. I learned film photography in college and I'm extremely confident with being able to light a scene and love the fact that one of the partners in the company is a stage manager and designs lighting as well.

Any books from the book list on the forum, or otherwise, that you'd suggest could fill me in? I have a $30 gift card for Amazon. I've never even touched a super 8mm let alone could think about handling some 35mm format, anamorphic lens, etc etc.

Choosing photography over film in college has caught up with me so help is staggeringly appreciated. To be honest, I'd love to shoot some 8mm or 16mm for sections of a documentary we'll be working on in Sept-Oct of this year.