Seriously?

I see my days of not taking zacuto seriously anymore are coming to a middle.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Sometimes their rigs are so overthought its ridiculous. When I saw their whole rig for the Mark II, I thought they were pushing it. But when I saw the iPhone nonsense it just pushed me over the edge.

I really only like a few of their rigs. Their microforce holder is a pain in the butt.

• Premium Member
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Sometimes their rigs are so overthought its ridiculous. When I saw their whole rig for the Mark II, I thought they were pushing it. But when I saw the iPhone nonsense it just pushed me over the edge.

I really only like a few of their rigs. Their microforce holder is a pain in the butt.

I very honestly thought their 5D rig was a joke. Then I saw it on their website and that it wasn't April first.

• Premium Member
Hey, do you guys think I should bleach my hair? :P

Yeah, but make sure to do the "Pro" bleach and not the "amateur" bleach....the "Pro" version offers much more angulation and tiltificationism. You get what you pay for.....

• Premium Member
Hey, do you guys think I should bleach my hair? :P

Sorry, Annie, you ain't qualified! You have handled cameras way too much for that type of ad shoot! :D It's says "Mustn't have handled PRO camera gear before, ever!" in the job description.

Cheers, Dave

PS: If you still bleach your hair be sure to post a photo with you current fav camera! ;)

• Premium Member

You know that doesn't really surprise me @ all. Especially since the make-up test I just pulled for this feature; basically my EX1 is a bit too much to handle the black eyes in a CU w/o some kinda of diffusion (Warm Black Pro Mist).

I'll be there's even an HD Pencil and Pen out there somewhere....Or, like in the old days, HD "Superbit" DVDs....

Provided it shots 48 fps. :P

God DAMN. Got him!

Annie, if you bleach your hair, I'll need to buy a *second* metal bat to keep people from slobbering all over you on here, so might be a bad idea.

Might need to lay low in Washington for 6-8 mos. to beat the resultant felony rap too B)

• Premium Member
Who is seriously shooting video on the iPhone?

You'd be surprised. I shot some running footage for the Lexus ISF at the Fuji Speedway a couple of years ago. It was jointly commisioned by Lexus in Japan, US and Europe.

The Americans requested we shoot it on mobile phones.......

We shot 35mm :)