16mm Steenbeck / KEM / Magnasync-Moviola wanted

Tyler Henry

Hi -

I'm looking for a functional 16mm flatbed editor. Steenbeck, KEM, or Moviola welcome. Any number of plates.

I'm located in Philadelphia and I'm hoping to find one I could drive to - somewhere between here, New York to the north, and Washington to the south.

Thanks very much! Feel free to PM me if you have one or any possible leads.

Hi -

I'm looking for a functional 16mm flatbed editor. Steenbeck, KEM, or Moviola welcome. Any number of plates.

I'm located in Philadelphia and I'm hoping to find one I could drive to - somewhere between here, New York to the north, and Washington to the south.

Thanks very much! Feel free to PM me if you have one or any possible leads.

I think I'm a bit too far from you, unless you took a holiday and brought your rushes with you!

http://homepages.rya-online.net/markdunn/s...k/steenbeck.htm

Call Paul Tomasco - he is the last word in the New York City area on available Flatbeds.

He has some in stock at extremely reasonable prices, & he found me 2 great machines at great prices and followed up with delivery, set up testing and calibration.

He does maintenance if you need, has used and new parts, knows the history and proclivities, advantages and disadvantages of all models of Steenbecks, and is all around a solid guy.

One of the 16 mm 8 plates he set up is synched to a 35mm 6 plate and he sold me some encoders so that I could have PRO TOOLS chased the steenbecks timecode via a SMPTE stripe on some full-coat that goes through the sound head.

A hybrid analog digital system that works perfectly; FRAME ACCURATE!!

His # is 212 316 1920

Call Paul Tomasco - he is the last word in the New York City area on available Flatbeds.

He has some in stock at extremely reasonable prices, & he found me 2 great machines at great prices and followed up with delivery, set up testing and calibration.

He does maintenance if you need, has used and new parts, knows the history and proclivities, advantages and disadvantages of all models of Steenbecks, and is all around a solid guy.

One of the 16 mm 8 plates he set up is synched to a 35mm 6 plate and he sold me some encoders so that I could have PRO TOOLS chased the steenbecks timecode via a SMPTE stripe on some full-coat that goes through the sound head.

A hybrid analog digital system that works perfectly; FRAME ACCURATE!!

His # is 212 316 1920

Wow, that hybrid system sounds incredible, and exactly the kind of thing I could use right now. I wonder if he can set this up to work with super16. That would be beyond perfect.