Panasonic HVX-200

Bruno Alzaga

I was shooting a packshot last monday with this camera. When i made a travelling in a very close up shoot i see (i don´t know the technical name in english) the product move, like the fields of the image. So i change to 50i and i solve it, but i want to know what happend and why.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

• Premium Member
I was shooting a packshot last monday with this camera. When i made a travelling in a very close up shoot i see (i don´t know the technical name in english) the product move, like the fields of the image. So i change to 50i and i solve it, but i want to know what happend and why.

You mean a pan? And did you see jumping as if the field order was reversed? Because it's in the nature of 25p that quicker pans don't look as smooth as in 50i (logically so!).

Cheers, Dave

You mean a pan? And did you see jumping as if the field order was reversed? Because it's in the nature of 25p that quicker pans don't look as smooth as in 50i (logically so!).

Cheers, Dave

I mean a travelling, i used the mini skater. And it was a slow movement, and i shot in the setting cine like

Thank you