I'm wanting to get on set and learn from behind the scenes on sets if anyone here has something available. Be willing to lend a helping hand, but more so, wanting to see lighting setups. Not looking for any pay, just an experience. Please let me know if you've got something available. I'm pretty handy hauling stuff around and what not.

Hang in there.. sometimes it is blind luck... I was shooting in Orlando last week and after a few LONG days of shooting time lapse I decided my 1st AC and I needed some extra hands so I asked the Valet Guy at the Embassy Suites Downtown if he knew anyone and he hooked us up with two FILM students!!!!! I forget the school they were attending but their names were William and David and they did a fantastic job! Hang in there and just keep plugging away! ;) I referred them to this site so hopefully they will appear shortly.

Hang in there.. sometimes it is blind luck... I was shooting in Orlando last week and after a few LONG days of shooting time lapse I decided my 1st AC and I needed some extra hands so I asked the Valet Guy at the Embassy Suites Downtown if he knew anyone and he hooked us up with two FILM students!!!!! I forget the school they were attending but their names were William and David and they did a fantastic job! Hang in there and just keep plugging away! ;) I referred them to this site so hopefully they will appear shortly.

Thanks guy. I'll keep my eyes on the prey.