What do you make sure to shoot on the moon?

Chris Keth

And, whatever you do, don't shoot with flare hitting the lens that will make the contrast chart totally worthy when someone is analysing it with a densitometer. . .

:blink:

• Premium Member
And, whatever you do, don't shoot with flare hitting the lens that will make the contrast chart totally worthy when someone is analysing it with a densitometer. . .

Cut the guy a break. He had a camera hard mounted to his chest and he had no viewfinder.

LOL

I'd be curious to see what details I overlooked after being shot into space on what at the time was the largest rocket ever built, then travel for 4 days in a tin can. Land said tin can on another celestial object, then, while in a rigid spacesuit, manage to bounce around on a surface with 1/6th the gravity of earth...

I'm amazed he remembered to remove the lenscap..

:-)

• Premium Member
I'm amazed he remembered to remove the lenscap..

That reminds me of the Soviet Venus lander story. It landed, the lens caps popped off, and they got pictures. One of the experiments was a probe that was supposed to test the hardness of the surface. The pictures show it very clearly landing right in the middle of a lens cap. Oy, Murphy on Venus, go figure..... ;-)

-- J.S.